Writing With Wit is a self-guided course for people who want to write funny pieces of creative nonfiction or fiction. It's a great overview of humor writing for beginner-level writers.
Whether you want to write short satire pieces, funny personal essays, hilarious short stories, or a funny book, this course can help you be your best, funniest self on the page (or screen).
The course includes:
- Part One: Brainstorming Funny Ideas
- Part Two: Using Proven Techniques to Add Humor to Your Writing
- Part Three: Short Humor/Satire
- Part Four: Humor in Essays and Creative Nonfiction
- Part Five: Funny Fiction
- Part Six: Polish Like a Pro (Fine-tuning and Revising Your Writing)
- Part Seven: Demystifying Submitting and Publishing
Each part is packed full of information, plus suggested writing exercises, tips, and resources.
A self-guided course you can take any time